3 Months ?

Salam

It has been like, hmm, 3 months eh I din't post anything here. Well to be true, I logged in my dashboard regularly everyday on late night to moderate comments and do some reply to the needs.

But, where did I went missing to ? Nah, nowhere. I just don' feel like wanna update, write or do some brainstorming stuff on this blog.

What did I do in the time Im not here ?

Im a student, what to expect from a non-resident student on his study when the final has arrived, whom his day just full of messing, naughty-ing, eating, sleeping, dota-ing, lepak-ing and do-nothing-ing.

This sem, hectic, or pathetic. Started with full of fun, nah, now Im dying struggling to revise all the subjects taken for this sem.

Tumolo, on Saturday, my last paper, Business Forecasting, which its credit hour is 4! Sadly, Im not a best friend to that subject, even not a good friend too -.-

Hey.

Pesta Air Thailand start esok on Saturday and end on Monday! Guess who is going ? :D

Till meet again.

Wish me luck on my final !


ps : seriously, 3 months ? -__- *forgive and do correct my English, am learning. 

Popular posts from this blog

Apa Itu GLC

Formula Pengiraan Sudut Segitiga [Basic]

Apa Itu Hypothyroidism | Thyroid