Langkah Seremban

Hai hello. It has been a while since my last login to this blog. Seems like there is no interest in me to blog anymore. But then, here I am, starting to write something though I dont have any particular matter to talk about.

My English has kinda improve a bit with helps from friends through conversation in whatsapp, just writting, still didnt have that fast brain to comprehand the task of exchanging language from Malay to English.

Oh Langkah Seremban. Haha. Am in my degree now, Math Management in UiTM Seremban. This is my first time being far apart from my family, exclude all the backpack travels I have done. The fact that I am far and will be here for a long period of time make me kinda afraid, nervous and small.

Am in a new place, with a new surrounding culture, indian and budak bandar mostly. 

They say, be yourself, dont try to change yourself to fit in. But I say, it is important to do so as everything is new. The people, the dog, the lecture, the task, the journey, eveything. 

My wallet is crying at the mean time. Begging me for not letting it dry. Am trying so hard lol. I forgot the fact that I have to pay deposit for rental fees made me cut my expanses for 2 weeks. *facepalm*

Here. Nice. Ati is here. 

And they are here too, although it seems like we are no longer close as before, but I trust them. 

First week here, starts well aside from the part that I have to prolong the time to have the textbook. With the help of Ati to hold my expanses before my PT meet the date, I can at least enjoy being as a student as everyone else here. Still lot of thing need to be bought. Muka dah tebal perh perh

Here is sweet. Here is warm. Here is fun. Here is messy. Nice.

Hoping my mom and my siblings are doing well.

And, suddenly, now, I have wrote this long though I said I dont have anything to talk about -_____-

Oh one last thing, maybe, I am trying to create and be a new me. But it kinda hard to get rid some bad and unwanted habbit and behavior.

Till then, 

Have a nice day ✌️

Ps : langkah seremban lol

Popular posts from this blog

Apa Itu GLC

Formula Pengiraan Sudut Segitiga [Basic]

Apa Itu Hypothyroidism | Thyroid